Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Flickr experience

It took me awhile to work out how to get the download to work. I would find an image try to download it to my blog. Something would not work. I'd go back and take ages to find the image again. Each search seemed to bring up different images. I guess I will have to work on this.

Anyway I loved my Flickr experience even though I think I might have a few more Grey hairs now than when I started. I think I went over my time limit. Hopefully the boss won't mind. I am learning though.

Can see many uses for Flickr both through work and privately. Through work we could share images of events and displays. We also have a lot of travellers coming through our library they might want to use Flickr to share photos of their travels with family and friends at home. I am looking forward to sharing my photos with family.

No comments: